The Most Fun Work You’ve Ever Done!
Click the VOLUNTEER NOW button to access VolunteerHub. You will need to register. You can browse through all the jobs available or by Event Group (example: Information Booth).
“Please check back often! New Volunteer Opportunities will continue to be added.”
Opportunities and Benefits
• Each volunteer will receive an official Havasu Balloon Festival Volunteer T-shirt (while supplies last) as well as free admission to the Festival for the entire three days, and the satisfaction of knowing you are part of a team that is committed to providing a fun, memorable experience for visitors near and far.
• Volunteers may choose the days and shifts they would like to work.
• Businesses are donating prizes for a special volunteer drawing. Watch Facebook for weekly lists of items that you could win!
• Be on time
• Be pleasant and create a fun environment for our visitors
• Be flexible (help where needed)
Important Notes for Volunteers
• Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your shift start time. You only need to check in at the Volunteer Center if you haven’t received your wristband.
• Volunteers should plan on being available for the entire shift and should wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
• Typically, shifts consist of 3 to 4 hour increments.
• Volunteers who wish to work together should sign-up for the same task(s) and shift(s).
• Check back often; we continue to add new jobs.