BALLOON FESTIVAL SPONSORED RV SITES
All Balloon Festival Sponsored Sites offer single pricing for 5 nights + 2 Festival entrance wristbands.
No individual nights are available.
Earliest Check-In: Tuesday, 01/08/19 9:00 am
Latest Check-Out: Sunday, 01/13/19 Noon
Festival begins Thursday January 10, 2019 Noon
Last Day for Refund: 12/08/2018
$25.00 Non-Refundable Cancellation Fee on All Reservations
Add: Any questions should be directed to: email@example.com
Click Buttons Below to Make Good Sam Reservations.
Good Sam Site Six – $140.00
Click Buttons Below to Make Windsor Reservations.Windsor Lot 1 – $200.00 Windsor Oversized – $200.00 Windsor Overflow – $200.00
RV Parks Features
- All Windsor Parks are within the Lake Havasu State Park.
- The Good Sam Park is off-site, located on The Island.
- Free Shuttle Service to and from Good Sam, Windsor Lot 1 and Windsor Oversized Lots. Windsor Overflow is within walking distance – shuttle not provided. Free parking is limited. Campers are encouraged to take advantage of the free Shuttle Service (where available)
- 2 Wristbands included. Additional wristbands available from the Camp Host.
- Wristbands are distributed at check-in time. Wristbands are NOT mailed.
- Allowed 1 Additional (Non-RV) vehicle per campsite
- All sites are either asphalt, gravel or dirt, depending on RV Park chosen.
- Camp sites are approximately 22’ x 60’
- Dry camping ONLY. No power sites.
- Tent camping is not allowed.
- Mobil Water – Dump – Propane available to all Parks. (fee charged by vendor providing services)
- Windsor Sites Only: self-service dump stations available $15.00
- Fires OK if in contained fire pit. Absolutely NO ground fires permitted.
- Pets are welcome at the RV Park and must be picked up after. They are NOT allowed at the Balloon Festival. (Exception: Certified Service Animals)
- Groups welcome. Provide group information on your Reservation. Minimum Group (2). Group parking is managed by the Camp Host.